[theora] Marketing stuff

Maik Merten maikmerten at gmx.net
Wed Sep 12 08:58:39 PDT 2007

Otan schrieb:
> What is the blurred thing in the image in that page? Is it a penis? Ow
> no! Whether it is or it is not, you better change that image. LOL!

It's a hand. A fast moving hand (video of sign-language). Actually with
the imagination necessary to see male genitalia in that picture
basically everything in my room undergoes an unsettling mutation. ;-)

But well, as only like 5-10 people saw that page and we already have
that genitalia topic on the table I shall better fix that. Text in
images is evil anyway from an accessibility point of view.

Maik