[theora] W3C Video on the Web Workshop

Michael Dale dale at ucsc.edu
Sat Nov 17 15:08:48 PST 2007

I will be summiting a position paper today. I will be pushing the
technology set of xiph, and annodex as viable open standard for video on
the web. I will push for standardization around free formats &
containers. I will highlight the working example of metavid and
wikipedia using firefox3. .
Hopefully I will also have time to throw together some in-browser close
caption demo using annodex/cmml embed in the ogg stream and or parallel
xml file access.

If anyone else from xiph community is going please msg me so we can
coordinate a bit.

peace,
michael
metavid.org