[theora] Video online

manager at atshop3d.com manager at atshop3d.com
Mon Jan 29 19:54:14 PST 2007

Hi. Thanks for pointing that out and yes, those tools are available for
other operating systems aswell and using the command line tools opens up a
lot more options.

I usually recommend this program the most to others since over 3 out of 4
people are still afraid of the command line and have found this to be the
most comprehensive set of codecs even though there are better tools out
there.