[theora] XiphQT Installer for Microsoft Windows Created

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:46:04 PDT 2007

So... according to this...

http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MIME_Types_and_File_Extensions

... we'd need entries for...

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ogx
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.oga
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ogv
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ogg
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.spx
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.flac
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.anx
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.axa
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.axv
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.xspf

(That is... assuming XiphQT can handle all of those.)

We'd also need entries for...

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/ogg
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\audio/ogg
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\video/ogg
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\audio/ogg
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/flac
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/annodex
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\audio/annodex
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\video/annodex
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/xspf+xml

(Again, assuming XiphQT can handle all of these.)

Plus probably equivalents for these too...

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.rss\OpenWithProgids
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.rss\shell\open\command
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\rssfile\shell\open\command

See ya