[theora] XiphQT Installer for Microsoft Windows Created

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:06:28 PDT 2007

On 8/21/07, Shawn Riley <roleypup at samford.net> wrote:
> By default the installation put the files in QTComponents
>   Didn't work.
> Next time I tried redirecting it to QTSystem which is where all the other qtx files are... codec readers, I presume.
>   Still didn't work.
> Tried a QT restart.
>   Still didn't work.
> Tried a full system restart.
>   Still doesn't want to work.

Then it is a problem on the component itself, not the installer.  We
will have a look at it.  It may be due to the Windows version (0.1.5)
being older than the Mac one (0.1.7).  Or it may be some new kind of
issue.

For the record, this problem shows up on QuickTime 7.2.  Has anyone an
older version of QuickTime under Windows to test the component?  And
the people using version 7.2, are they having the same problem?

-Ivo