[theora] Almost 300 hours of videos about Free and Open Source Software

brinvertia brinvertia at myway.com
Wed Sep 27 12:22:28 PDT 2006

Hello!

People from International Free Software Forum (the largest brazilian event about FLOSS) have done it two times in a row. They've put online the whole video coverage for this year's event (also online are the videos from last year). It's almost 300 hours in Ogg Theora. I think it's worth a mention in theora.org website. It's a shame there's no subtitles, for most of the lectures are not in english... the english ones are really good, though.

I posted also to digg. If you want to help it make the front-page, please digg it up:

http://digg.com/videos_educational/Almost_300_hours_of_videos_about_Free_and_Open_Source_Software

[]s