[theora] New theora streaming service

Hannes Hauswedell hannes.hauswedell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 11:48:42 PST 2006

i have tried it under kubuntu g/l with konqueror and the
kmplayer-browser-plugin.

i chose ogg with windows media player and the plugin automatically
starting running in the browser as it should. (i have tried it with
mplayer and xine inside kmplayer)

everything worked fine, the chat also worked.

nice to see iptv stations appearing and especially here in germany!
but it still would be nice to have the "pure" address of the stream in
addition to the embedded stream!

thanks & greetings