[theora] Extension .v+ogg does work

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Mon Oct 23 05:28:38 PDT 2006

.v+ogg is just a stupid idea. It was only half seriously proposed as far
as i can tell.

I'm in favour of any reasonable extension to differentiate video from
audio, that doesn't include including non alpha-numeric characters into
file extensions.

.v+ogg is not a workable solution. I'm for anything but that.

Zen.