[theora] conference talks

Pau Amaro-Seoane all.i.pebre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 04:15:53 PDT 2006

thanks!

I have forwarded your email to computer support.

I want free-encoded movies

Can you give me a couple of instructions/commands on how to encode raw files into
theora ogg?

I imagine the guys of comp. support have never done this. I am trying to
make a precedent for the next conferences :)

thanks

Pau

* Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> va escriure:

--
MPI Grav Physics (Albert Einstein Institute) * http://www.aei.mpg.de/~pau
+49-331-567-{tel:7168, fax:7298} * Golm, Am Mühlenberg 1, D-14476 Potsdam