[Theora] Project Support Open Source (SOS) wanted to donation to your project

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon May 22 14:56:46 PDT 2006

On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 06:20:20AM -0700, Bob Mutch wrote:

> I would like to make a donation to your open source work
> http://theora.org/ though our project.

Cool! As mentioned we have a paypal address. If you'd prefer
to send a check, please use the address at http://xiph.org/donate :)

> Do you have a page where you give acknowledgement to your sponsors?

We've generally done a joint press release with large donors and linked
it from the front page. For small contributions we haven't really made
a public list.

Thanks for your support,
 -r