[Theora] Project Support Open Source (SOS) wanted to donation to your project

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:40:23 PDT 2006

Hello Bob,

(First, I'm not part of the Theora team or the Xiph.org Foundation, but....)

You can make donations to the Xiph.org Foundation via this link:

http://xiph.org/donate/

Xiph.Org is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization according to the United
States IRS, so donations to Xiph.Org from US entities are tax-deductible.

(Xiph is the main group driving development of Theora.)

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca