[Theora] Guadec 2005 and DirectShow Filters

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Thu Jan 12 02:14:48 PST 2006

Hi Zen,

illiminable wrote:

> Whatever it was, it is fixed in svn, and all those files (well the 5 or
> so i tried) work with a current svn build. (and work as http streams, if
> you have enough bandwidth)

Excellent news :).

> There should be a new release any week now.

Even better news! I will try the new version when it is released
properly and will let you know if I have any further problems. It wasn't
urgent and I always had Ubuntu there anyway.

Thanks for all your hard work - you do a great job and I am sure that I
am not the only one who appreciates it!

Aaron