[Theora] ffmpeg/ffmpeg2theora &vhooks

Aaron Colwell acolwell at real.com
Tue Feb 21 07:33:08 PST 2006

Oops. It would help if I read the whole email before responding.

I don't think modifying ffmpeg2theora should be overly complicated. You just
need to find where the raw frames come out of the FFMPEG code  and modify
them before they get encoded by the theora encoder code. This appears to be
somewhere around line 615 in ffmpeg2theora.c. You should be able to modify
the buffers in yuv before oggmux_add_video() is called.

Aaron