[Theora] troll or truth ?

Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina mihamina at mail.rktmb.org
Tue Mar 22 12:49:46 PST 2005

Hello,

I was discussing on the mplayer/mencoder ML about transcodingfrom Divx
to Theora. I got these kind of answers:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mencoder.user/280

Of course I understoud only 50% of what he said, as well as I am not
really used with codec and video glossary...

But I generally understoud his opinion. What to think? I would like not
to believe him, espacially when he assumes Theora is as "good" as
MPEG-1... so...

--
Get a fully managed dedicated server for €150/month ($200/month)
No time limit for taking care of your server.