[Theora] questions

Steven Hutchings steveHutch at gmx.net
Tue Nov 16 15:49:52 PST 2004

hi!

i just downloaded  real player 10 for mac os x - it will not open theora
files. i guess i need a plugin for this. can anybody give me an exact link
and tell me where to put the plugin? will it work with os 10.2 or do i need
10.3?

and what do you think, when will theora 1.0 be ready to be released?

i am just writing a proposal for my college (www.hfg-offenbach.de) to set up
a theora/ torrent site for all the video content- and perhaps a platform
linking up a number of unis and colleges across europe.

yours,

steven

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++