[Theora] kde theora encoder frontend

pat cito oggtheora at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 17:25:34 PST 2004

--- Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 03:34:07PM -0800, pat cito
> wrote:
>
> > just to let you know I posted a frontend to
> > ffmpeg2theora and mencoder using the latest
> kommander.
> > It's still in early developement but it'll get
> more
> > feature with the time hopefully :)
>
> Cool, thanks!
>
>  -r

You're very much welcome and thank you for theora :)
By the way, may I ask when tagging a la vorbis will be
available for theora files? (or maybe it's already
there but I missed it) i just can't wait to add it to
my app :)

Pat

-------
Katiuska - Theora Encoder Frontend for KDE
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=17831