[Theora] servers available _now_ .

Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina mihamina at mail.rktmb.org
Thu Nov 11 10:10:44 PST 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 18:13, j at thing.net wrote:
> never saw the winamp plugin, is there a url for it?

Oups, sorry It's a peercast plugin.
http://www.peercast.org/download.php

> vlc should work with other clients, not sure if vlc scales good, i gave
> it a try together with and icecast2-kh server to do the relaying and
> that worked fine too.

I think I'll focus on Icecast-kh for server use. I already use Icecast
for ogg/vorbis streaming and I have _no_ problems.

So ... You recommend ffmpeg2theora as source?
Theres no Ices-kh ? ;-) LOL.

Within one year I think our foundation could participate enough and work
together with the xiph foundation team. But I still need to present my
projects to many people before ... let's see.

I'll give you news about my compilation of Icecast-kh.
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/