[theora] missing file

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu May 13 08:55:30 PDT 2004

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 04:37:01PM +0800, Navneet Arvind Jagannathan wrote:

> I tried to compile the VP3 source code but faced an error that went
> something like this:
>
> "fatal error A1000: cannot open file : iaxmm.inc"

This is apparently a version skew issue (between the VP3 source and the MS
compiler). See the thread at

  http://www.xiph.org/archives/theora-codecs/200302/0004.html

Google suggests it can be found on Intel's developer site, but I didn't
have any luck tracking down a copy.

Perhaps you can update the source as suggested in the earlier thread
and send us a patch?

Cheers,
 -r