[Theora] hxplay versus realplay

Aaron Colwell acolwell
Tue Jun 29 08:40:44 PDT 2004

Hi John,

I'm not sure why realplay for Linux had a problem with this clip. The hxplay
and realplay Theora support should be identical. Where did you get this
clip? I'd like to see if I can repro your problem.

On Windows you have to manually download the Theora plugins from
http://helixcommunity.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7&release_id=238

Theora & Vorbis support have not been added to the RN auto update server which
is why you got the error mesages. Let me know if you have any problems after
installing the Windows plugins.

Aaron