[Theora] A script to convert existing video files to Ogg

Nilesh Bansal bansal
Thu Jul 22 17:25:00 PDT 2004

(Theora/Vorbis) available.

regarding 2ogg.sh some suggestions.
mkfifo -m 660 stream.yuv does not work on FAT filesystem. Please make a
check that, filesystem on which, you run the script is not FAT/NTFS.
Default video and audio quality should be there (if user does not
provide any arguments). For me, video=3 and audio=2 works great.

I am using SuSE 9.1, with many rpms installed using apt4rpm. RPMs in
repository, include encoder_example.

Regards,
Nilesh Bansal
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/nilesh/