[Theora] OGG/OGM media container

Jernej Simončič jernej.simoncic
Tue Jul 6 05:40:46 PDT 2004

<00ff01c46343$827aa190$0100000a at tiger>
<Pine.LNX.4.60.0407060338450.18715 at albani.cs.ubc.ca>
<20040706120202.GC1234 at ghostscript.com>

On Tuesday, July 6, 2004, 14:02:02, Ralph Giles wrote:

> I understand it's in wide use by the anime fansub community.

Make that "was in use by anime DVD rip groups" (I only know of 1 fansub that
used Ogm). However, most groups that used Ogm switched to Matroska (and I've
seen a few fansubs that used it, though most fansub groups still stick to
AVI), as it's current implementations offer more features with less problems
for the user.

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
< for personal mail, replace guest.arnes.si with isg.si >

The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
-- The "Enough Already" Law