[theora] Video Codec Survey, please help out.

Age Bosma agebosma at home.nl
Mon Oct 20 02:31:44 PDT 2003

Hi,

We are two students working on a project that aims to bring order in the
video codec chaos. It is our goal to create a knowledge base for people
that want to use video compression in multi media products. At the
moment we need the help of you to help us gather information.
If you are a developer and apply, or if you work for a company that
applies digital video in multi media products we want to ask you to take
part in our survey.
Please note that this survey is not only for web developers but for all
professionals who use digital video in their products.

If you want to help us by filling out our survey please visit the
following URI:
http://members.home.nl/o.klaver/onderzoek.html

If you want to help us even more, please forward this mail to people
whom you think fit the requirements of this survey.

Thank you very much for your help and attention,

Age and Olivier

lists and news groups, we apologize for the inconvenience if you
received this e-mail more than once.