[theora-dev] Seek issue in cortado player

Nigel Simpson nigel at matsuplace.com
Mon Mar 15 11:48:02 PDT 2010

What's odd about Cortado is that it can reliably seek to a percentage
position. The problem only occurs with pause (when the player pauses,
it's off from the position you paused at) and playing after pausing
(jumps ahead and has problem resuming audio). I thought I could get
the pause position and the set it when resuming play, but this doesn't
work: the reported position is wrong.

BTW, I'm building a video player application for Open Wonderland, an
immersive 3D virtual world (http://openwonderland.org). Unfortunately
if I can't resolve this pause/play issue, I'll have to find a
different Java based video player. So, any workaround for this issue
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nigel