[theora-dev] Seek issue in cortado player

salsaman salsaman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 03:33:41 PDT 2010

When I looked at oggindex a few months ago the seeking was completely
broken. The only player I know of which can seek reliably in ogg is
the one which I wrote for LiVES:

http://lives.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lives/trunk/lives-plugins/plugins/decoders/ogg_theora_decoder.c

It also has some nice optimisations, for example it will create a
keyframe index as it discovers keyframes, and if you are playing
sequentially it will just decode from the current position.

Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman