[theora-dev] Cortado patch to optionally zero basetime

Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery carlos.ellery at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:51:58 PDT 2010

Hi Benjamin, thank you very much for this patch. It worked like a charm.

Now the sessions of a full day event can be saved and available later
for on demand listeners and the cortado's clock will not show
meaningless numbers, but the time relative to the session that is
being watched. Thanks again.

BTW, we Brazilians should be called "senhor". :-)

Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery