[theora-dev] Delayed pages ?

Romain Beauxis toots at rastageeks.org
Sun Feb 1 04:12:03 PST 2009

Le Sunday 01 February 2009 12:52:51, vous avez écrit :
> > In the documentation for theora, it is written: one frame = one page.
>
> It is a frame == a packet, so the documentation would be wrong.

Woops, me bad.

> Muxing is done by ensuring you have at least one page available
> for all continuous streams, and writing the one that maps to the
> lowest time, etc (discontinuous streams are written the same way,
> but you don't ensure you have a page for those, they just come
> as they do).

Ok. Why I still don't understand is why I get several pages at once. I mean
that I put a packet, I check for a page: nothing. If I recursively do that,
then the first time I would get a page, I get several of them. Shouldn't it
be a page and then no more until I add more packets ?

Romain