[theora-dev] Invitation to Southern California Linux Expo 7x

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Oct 19 22:33:11 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I would like to formerly invite Theora and the other Xiph projects to attend the 7th Annual Southern California Linux Expo.  The show will be held February 20th-22nd, 2009 once again at the Westin LAX in Los Angeles, CA.

Because the Xiph projects are open source projects, SCALE will provide a complementary booth on our show floor including all the usual amenities such a 6' table chairs, 500W power drop, one Ethernet drop and 3-5 complementary passes to the show.

I am also including our application for dotORG exhibitors as well as our Call For Papers.  The information in the dotORG application is used to populate our web site information about exhibitors.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time!
Gareth

http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_cfp
http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_call_for_dotOrg_exhibitors