[theora-dev] Question about updated block list history in the encoder

John Ridges jridges at masque.com
Thu Nov 20 09:03:09 PST 2008

Thanks for letting me know I probably wasn't nuts. I guess the craziness
doesn't make too much difference if no one has noticed it by now (I
looked at the original VP3 code and it does exactly the same thing). Two
questions though: 1) is Thusnelda a replacement for just the encoder
(meaning will the current Theora decoder accept a Thusnelda stream) and
2) is there any way to get a sneak peek at the Thusnelda code?