[theora-dev] Slideshow with Ken-Burns Effect

salsaman salsaman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 05:13:45 PST 2008

Hmm, that is nice, although I see nothing on the website itself using ff
3.0.4 (I had to cut and paste the video file from the page source then dl
with wget).

I will have to add this so called Ken Burns effect to LiVES - actually I
have already been doing this by resizing, panning and then trimming the
center, I had no idea it had a name !

Whilst on the subject of LiVES, please note that LiVES 0.9.9.4 was released
a few days ago and it has the previously mentioned support for instant
opening of ogg/theora files. So I hope you will all go out and test this !

Theora encoding was also fixed in this release ! I am now working on
creating a library of VJ loops in ogg/theora format using LiVES. The first
of these is available here:

http://lives.rm.org/vloops/lives01.ogg

Regards,
Gabriel.