[theora-dev] Theora got extreamly slow (Makefile.am was changed)

R. P. Janaka rpjanaka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 03:21:41 PDT 2008

Thanks for your advices. now I am checking the program for fixing the bug.

Once I make a modification to the *Makefile.am*, I got the proper
functionality in expected way. But the problem is that functionality will
not happened at always, it changed *randomly* (*some times work properly,
some times half work, some time one part is work etc.*).

the change i did with the Makefile.am is..

AM_CFLAGS = -O2 -Wall $(DEFS) $(INCS)
instead of
CFLAGS = -O2 -Wall $(DEFS) $(INCS)

Can any one give reasons for this behavior.....? Why this random behavior,
why it is working in unpredictable way...?

--
Regards,
R. P. Janaka