[theora-dev] encoder_example input formats

Unga unga888 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 10:05:52 PDT 2007

Hi all

I have the raw out put of a video camera in following
format: mjpegb, yuvj422p, 1920x1080, 24.00 fps(r).

I cannot directly convert this raw footage to Theora
due to the YUV4MPEG2 only restriction of the
encoder_example.

Isn't it better to support other raw formats in
encoder_example, such as what I have, mjpegb,
yuvj422p?

I presume even if I convert the mjpegb, yuvj422p to
YUV4MPEG2, I cannot convert it losslessly.

Best Regards
Unga