[theora-dev] FW: Compile Theora on windows

Jérémy LEFEVRE jlefevre at voipgate.com
Thu Nov 8 00:32:30 PST 2007

Hi all,
I tried to compile theora on my windows, i installed Msys with mingw32.
First I compiled ogg it seem have no problems for that, then I tried to compile theora and first run the ./configure with the good path for the ogg library. But I saw that the ./configure stopped because my version of ogg must be newer than 1.1 but I have the 1.1.3 !
This is my error :

checking for oggpackB_read... no
configure: error: newer libogg version (1.1 or later) required

Somebody know from where come the problems????

BR

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. You must not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.