[theora-dev] Theora running on FPGA

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Mon May 7 13:20:53 PDT 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 04:51:10PM -0300, Leonardo de Paula Rosa Piga wrote:

> After almost a year of a great effort we have Theora validated on
> FPGA. Now I will try to integrated the hardware with a video
> controller to see the video!

This great news! Thanks for continuing to work on the project.

Andre Luiz Nazareth da Costa will be picking up this work for this
year's Google summer of code. Please do an interm check in of what
you've got now to give him as much time as possible to review it;
you can commit the clean up later.

Looking forward to to video,