[theora-dev] Video codec for narrow bandwidth streaming

janaka priyadarshana rpjanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:13:27 PDT 2007

for our final year project we have to select a project scope that we could
finish with in this academic year. but still we don't have idea about how
big this project (Theora optimizing for narrow bandwidth streaming
applications).

following is our project group details.

four group members.
seven month allocated time (not full time, we have to do this with other
academic studies)
also up to now we have not work with this type of video related project.(we
have to study the existing project from the very beginning).

and also we have to develop an application to demonstrate our development
like a mobile application for video streaming.

so can you please help us to decide whether this project scope is possible
or not with this available resources.

thank you.

--
...........Janaka Priyadarshana...........