[theora-dev] Video codec for narrow bandwidth streaming

Timothy B. Terriberry tterribe at vt.edu
Sat Jun 9 02:54:03 PDT 2007

janaka priyadarshana wrote:
> other than the documents provided on the website, are there any other
> design documentations like flow chart diagrams,  class diagrems, etc,
> and can i have those..?

Outside of the specification available on the website, there are no
other design documents. Feel free to contribute flow charts or block
diagrams you think would aid in understanding the codec, and we can
include them in that specification. Also, besides the API documentation
of the current reference implementation, there's also API documentation
available for my experimental implementation:
http://people.xiph.org/~tterribe/doc/libtheora-exp/

There are no class diagrams since Theora is not implemented in C++.