[theora-dev] svn access and formal things.

Nils Pipenbrinck n.pipenbrinck at cubic.org
Sun Dec 23 18:18:31 PST 2007

Hi Ralph,
> You need a named account if you want to do on-going commits. Otherwise
> you can email patches to the list and someone else will commit them.
>
> You get an account by emailing me (privately) a preferred username and
> htpasswd2-crypted secret.

Ok. I'll contact you if I feel that my work is worth contributing.

> BTW, are you working on the encoder, decoder or both?
My priority is the decoder, but I have to do the encoder side as well.
If I'm not mistaken that USE_ASM macro works for the encoder and the
decoder so I have to do that job as well. Looks like most of it has been
done though.

> note that there's a rewrite going on which affects the encoder's asm
> routines. You might want to pay attention to it in your work.

Good to know. I'll take a look at it as soon as I finished the decoder
part. The IDCT and loopfilters are still waiting to be done.
> Well, the encoder and decoder have different styles. We're not real
> sticklers, but trying to match local style is always appreciated. SVN
> will take care of line endings for you.

Cool. In that case I don't see any problems.

 Nils