[theora-dev] svn access and formal things.

Nils Pipenbrinck n.pipenbrinck at cubic.org
Sun Dec 23 14:01:44 PST 2007

A couple of questions:

* Do I need a named account to commit changes? How do I get such an account?

I'm used to commit roughly once every 8 hours of work if I have a stable
point that compiles on linux and win32. That's just my way of working.
Worked well in the past to protect myself from doing stupid things.

* How anal are you about line endings, tabs vs. spaces, max. line length
ect.?

The code-base is nice and consistent. I try to follow the style as much
as possible but I'm sure one or another misplaced bracket will sneak
into the code. The code I usually write is formated completely
different, so it's not easy for me. :-)

Nils