[Theora-dev] patch to build theora-mmx on AMD64

Dan Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Thu May 4 09:10:22 PDT 2006

Mike,
I'm glad to have made a very small contribution, since I love using
Theora!  I am interested in doing more optimization.  I was planning
to do a profiling build and try and vectorize a few more routines in
order to improve encoding speed... perhaps I'll try to get a 128-bit
SSE2 vectorized version working as well.

So yeah, if I could get SVN access that would be great.
Thanks,

Dan