[Theora-dev] Theora alpha6 ./configure --disable-encode fails

Ian Leonard antonlacon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 19:26:06 PDT 2006

Greetings,

It appears the 1.0-alpha6 tarball was rolled up without
lib/encoder_disabled.c.  Without it, ./configure --disable-encode fails
during make with:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `encoder_disabled.c', needed by
`libtheora_la-encoder_disabled.lo'.  Stop.

Adding the file in from SVN allows it to build correctly.

I'm using the libtheora-1.0alpha6.tar.bz2 roll-up. md5:
ff8d0c112fdab66930acf42c423d2536

I do not know if the other tarballs are affected.

- Ian