[Theora-dev] Very visible artefacts on still frames

Alen Ladavac alenl-ml at croteam.com
Wed Jul 6 10:34:54 PDT 2005

Thanks! I've synced that and built just the dsfTheoraEncoder project (with
dependencies), then took out the built dlls (dsfSeeking, dsfTheoraEncoder,
libOOOgg, libOOTheora) and put them over the original ones installed by the
downloadable setup. Didn't want to mess with the full installer, as I don't
have C# installed at the moment so some project didn't want to load. Did I
do something unwise? It seems to work and looks like there are no artefacts.
Just for the reference, I had to add "#include <streams.h>" into pullpin.h
for this to work and do a global replace for absolute path to DirectX SDK,
as noted in the readme. Other than that and a few warnings, it compiled
smoothly.

If anyone needs those built dlls, let me know.

Thanks everyone for their help on this!

Alen