[Theora-dev] Very visible artefacts on still frames

Alen Ladavac alenl-ml at croteam.com
Wed Jul 6 05:51:07 PDT 2005

Hi Thomas,

Thanks a lot for this info. Do you know whether this problem is in the
encoder or in the decoder? We build decoder from the trunk, so that would be
fixable, but the encoder is illiminable's dsf filter, so we'd need to
rebuild that from source. Not trivial but we could probably try that.
Anyway, we'd need info on which are the diffs for that fix. Is that info
available somewhere?

Thanks,
Alen