[Theora-dev] Problems with Theora DirectShow filters

David Barrett dbarrett at quinthar.com
Thu Sep 16 12:40:14 PDT 2004

In the meantime, I've been using the Intel Performance Primitives (IPP)
library for color conversion, and it's working great.  It converts between
I420, YUY2, and RGB24, and a zillion other colorspaces.  Plus it's optimized
for every Intel processor under the sun, has a free trial, is free for
non-commercial Linux apps, and is very reasonably priced otherwise ($200).

http://www.intel.com/software/products/ipp/index.htm

-david