[Theora-dev] Fwd: RE: DSP stamp

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Thu Nov 11 10:49:17 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 10:00 -0500, John Kintree wrote:
> Are we  interested, or ready for this?  Andrew Seddon is offering to provide
> hardware to port Theora to the DSP Stamp.
> John

I can't say for sure yet, but this *might* be something up our alley.
And I find it cool enough to root for it internally :)

Wim, Christian, what do you think ? I have a feeling we might be able to
pitch this to potential customers.

Thomas

I go through all of this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be safe up here with you