[theora-dev] Libtheora building under windows ??

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Wed Mar 24 07:33:25 PST 2004

Thanks for the reply... i aactually just created my own project file
(.vcproj) and a .def file so i could build a dynamic library.

Heres the .def file as it seems no-one has made one yet... assuming the only
functions to export are those in the include directories header file. For
some reason my mail client butchered this... everything after EXPORTS should
be indented. Now to figure out how the hell to use it i'm assuming its not
as simple as

etmeacallback(callmehere)
while still data
  decode(something)
wend

Looks like it's wrapper time ! :)

Cheers !

Umm where might i find the specs of the preliminary headers ?? Is this still
corrct ? http://wiki.xiph.org/TheoraSpec/ Was the recent chagnes only in the
data segments ? Or have these headers also changed ? It's only really the id
header i'm interested in so i can set up a renderer.

;Def file starts here----------------
LIBRARY libtheora

EXPORTS

theora_version_string