[theora-dev] Libtheora building under windows ??

Lorne Covington stream at mediadog.com
Wed Mar 24 07:19:47 PST 2004

For some perverse reason, all the windoze files have Unix newlines.  Perhaps this is a bug with the new source control system.

Open the .dsp and dsw files in wordpad, and save them out.  Then VS6 will open them OK.

For some other perverse reason, VS will not open a Unix-newline file directly, but if you fix the .dsw file, it seems to open the .dsp files OK without reformatting them.

                                        - Lorne