[Theora-dev] Encoding theora...

illiminable ogg
Wed Jun 30 01:09:08 PDT 2004

<004d01c45e76$34f65fd0$0100000a at tiger>

> When i play it back... i get an all pink frame... with slight movement at
> the top edge of teh frame and occasionally horizontal white lines at the
top
> of the frame which get brighter then fade then scroll a bit then
> disappear.... does that mean anything to anyone ?
>
> Maybe i need to boost the quality settings right up to.

OK... well i fixed it (kind of)... i was overwriting the buffer and not
advancing my pointers properly... which is why the activity was only in the
top of the screen as i was overwriting the entire buffer over the first
line. Now it does produce proper output at least until it crashes.

Now some new crashing bugs to fix !

Thanks,

Zen.