[theora-dev] Theora I bitstream freeze

chaser chaser at wewearbuildings.cc
Wed Jun 2 04:56:21 PDT 2004

hi

we are setting up a multimedia CMS based on vorbis/thoera.
-- the system reencode all the video/audio to ogg for be delivered as
stream --
-- original ones are left for download only. we need better server for
reencode original in original quality to vorbis/theora too. we hope soon--
we are using alpha3 version so i suppose we can continue using it.

we tell the linux clients to install helix player form helix-community
and the win clients to install this plugin for real one player:
https://helixcommunity.org/projects/xiph/
we don't know how mac clients can watch this streams. any idea?

well. thanks and congratulations.

ergio.