[Theora-dev] Encoding paramaters...

Maik Merten maikmerten
Fri Jul 2 10:06:43 PDT 2004

illiminable wrote:
> The fields i don't understand are quick_p.... what does this do ? What
> implications does it have on the other parameters.

IIRC quick_p=0 enables a "high-quality-mode" - much slower, quality is
slightly better (expensive motion-estimation, I assume).

quick_p=1 is what VP3 called "Quick Compress".

Maik
--
EN: Every mail bigger than 35 KByte will be deleted automatically from
my mailbox. Please contact me before sending any attachments.