[theora-dev] coding standards

Daniel Holth dholth at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 23 10:32:32 PST 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 13:27, Ralph Giles wrote:
> I find these things are mostly a matter of taste. I find Monty's style
> quite readable, even though it uses less whitespace than my preferred
> style.

What I mean is that it is not 100% consistent.

tatic void _tp_readbuffer(oggpack_buffer *opb, char *buf, const long
len)
{

- brace on separate line

int theora_encode_packetout( theora_state *t, int last_p, ogg_packet
*op){

- brace on same line, space between paren and argument

Sometimes the asterisk indicating 'pointer' is right next to, sometimes
a space away from the variable name.  Stuff like that.

- dwh