[theora-dev] one-line fix reduces distortion

Timothy B. Terriberry tterribe at vt.edu
Sun Feb 8 13:59:24 PST 2004

Arc Riley wrote:

> Ok maybe it's just my imagination, but it looks like the one-line "duh"
> fix I committed from Andrej Vakrcka <ander at cauldron.sk> this week
> DRAMATICALLY reduces distortion in encoded files.
>
> Take a look and compair.

That line was actually correct until you broke it in your most recent
commit (encode.c v1.16), which I, at the least, was under the impression
was just libogg2 changes. Please try to keep commits for different
things separate in the future. It's also helpful if you maybe specify
bug report IDs or provide URLs, so some of us have a chance of figuring
out what you're talking about.